Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||864|
|Статистика от 06.07.2020|
Описание вакансии10 ноября 2019
Требования к кандидату
Our client is a global music and entertainment industry conglomerate headquartered in the US with offices in over 40 countries.
Currently, the company plans to expand the team and run the following projects: processing tools for new artists and tracks, license and rights management, marketing, and A/R activity.
Projects and applications will be built around the concept of a unified data storage system. This will help develop products that best fit business goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of experience in active software development
· The ability to understand the structure of a complex system and the principles of the interactions between its components
· Understanding the operating principles of modern computing systems
· Experience working in various projects and a broad technical knowledge
· Experience designing software architecture and writing technical documentation
· Experience working with Python
· Understanding the principles of network protocols
· Solid experience in code review
· Self-organized, self-motivated
· The ability to execute several tasks simultaneously
· The ability to make your own decisions
· Solid written and spoken communication skills
· Good spoken English
· Experience working with Java
· Experience working in pre-sales
· Experience in preparing commercial offers
· Experience and knowledge of Data Architecture and Information Architecture
· Experience working in the Media industry
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.