|Всего вакансий в городе:||701|
|Статистика от 15.07.2019|
Описание вакансии11 июля 2019
Our client is a global music and entertainment industry conglomerate headquartered in the US with offices in over 40 countries.
Currently, the company plans to expand the team and run the following projects: processing tools for new artists and tracks, license and rights management, marketing, and A/R activity.
Projects and applications will be built around the concept of a unified data storage system. This will help develop products that best fit business goals.
Требования к кандидату
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in active software development
• The ability to understand the structure of a complex system and the principles of the interactions between its components
• Understanding the operating principles of modern computing systems
• Experience working in various projects and a broad technical knowledge
• Experience designing software architecture and writing technical documentation
• Understanding the principles of network protocols
• Solid experience in code review
• Self-organized, self-motivated
• The ability to execute several tasks simultaneously
• The ability to make your own decisions
• Solid written and spoken communication skills
• Good spoken English
• Experience working with Python, Java
• Experience working in pre-sales
• Experience in preparing commercial offers
• Experience and knowledge of Data Architecture and Information Architecture
• Experience working in the Media industry
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.