Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||881|
|Статистика от 22.02.2021|
Описание вакансии18 октября 2017
The client is an international investment company that manages tens of billions of dollars and conducts business in several areas: private equities, credits, and liquid markets.
DataArt is currently developing a payment system for the client's back-office. This complex distributed application is integrated with different systems. Its features include the preparation of transactions, generation of accounting documents, accounting, conformation of transactions, and sending funds to banks through the Portfolio Management System.
Our experts have developed the first version of a system that is designed for in-house use. A new phase of the project has now begun: expanding the system and adapting it for external user support.
Требования к кандидату
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience creating customized UI solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using.NET, CSOM, JSOM, JSLink, and REST APIs;
• Experience developing SharePoint add-ins (SharePoint hosted/Provider hosted);
• Experience developing using responsive UI techniques;
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to provide quick and efficient solutions for problems that arise;
• Good communication skills;
• Experience developing commercial applications using the.NET platform (ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET Web API, Signal R);
• Good spoken English.
• Experience administering servers based on Windows Server, Active Directory;
• Experience working with the projects where integration with Microsoft products (Exchange, Office, CRM etc.) has been performed;
• Experience working with PowerShell in SharePoint;
• Experience working with SharePoint/Office PnP;
• Experience working with the SharePoint Framework.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.