Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||880|
|Минимальный заработок:||120 000 руб.|
|Средний заработок:||135 000 руб.|
|Максимальный заработок:||150 000 руб.|
|Статистика от 30.11.2020|
Описание вакансии8 ноября 2019
Требования к кандидату
The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of automated testing experience
• Skills working with automation tools (Selenium WebDriver + Java)
• Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them during the testing of different types of applications
• Practical experience working with databases (Oracle preferably)
• Experience working with TestNG and Maven
• Experience working with CI tools (Jenkins)
• Experience testing Web Services and REST
• Experience working with foreign clients
• Solid communication skills
• Good spoken English
• Experience in managing a team of testers
• Experience working in project from the financial field
• The ability to learn new technologies
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.