|Всего вакансий в городе:||874|
|Статистика от 10.08.2020|
Описание вакансии4 июля 2020
Требования к кандидату
Our client is a New York-based startup that is developing a B2B service for a wellness industry. Advanced mobile technology is used in platform development. The service connects customers and licensed massage therapists in the nearby area (hotels, spa centers, various events, etc.).
We’re looking for a specialist to join the team that is building a next-gen software platform. Also, the project will include integrations, data management, online/ eCommerce store, medical services.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
· Analyze, design, test, implement, and support internal and external APIs and services
· Staying ahead of the new features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
· Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Play a role in technical/architectural decisions for future applications and services
· Integration of React-based applications developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
· Implement workflows for processing parallel jobs/task in a scalable way
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Experience applying best software development practices
· Back-end and API development skills in Python
· Experience working with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
· Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
· Experience developing microservices using modern cloud infrastructure and technologies (serverless architecture, containers, authentication)
· Skills in modular testing and debugging
· Experience in Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
· Spoken English
· Skills working with PHP
· Knowledge of security standards (HIPAA/GDPR or similar security practices)
· Experience with message queue management across various services and applications
· Skills working with relational and NoSQL database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift)
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.