Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
Описание вакансии19 апреля 2016
We are building the next generation of travel and expense software and are looking for outstanding engineers who can drive the development of our mobile-first product. If you’re looking for a company that offers fresh challenges, growth potential, and an authentic culture-first mindset, it’s for you.
Founded by highly successful entrepreneurs and backed by world-class investors and top tier VCs. Our company is building an amazing team where every employee can push boundaries, deliver a great product, and truly achieve success together.
We have plenty of opportunities to tackle complex problems that’ll challenge your assumptions and push you to your limits. You’ll leave every day knowing you made an impact. You’ll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
• Must thrive in a back end world and bring passion to streamlining and supporting API design and development
• Architect efficient, scalable, and well documented code
• Must be able to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs
• Collaborate with multiple engineering teams
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
Some Problems You’ll Be Solving:
• How do I setup a queue that can handle asynchronous job distribution while ensuring uptime and reliable job completion?
• How can I create modules that can be abstracted to communicate regardless of the 3rd party API behind the abstraction layer?
• What's the best way to deal with multiple API calls with global session management across a distributed architecture?
• 3+ years of iterative Agile development and rapid release
• 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Graduated with a CS degree in Computer Science or similar field with a foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
• iOS and Android back end integrations
• Experience working with distributed systems
• Experience working with Heroku and AWS
• Understanding and experience of security of systems and networking
• Experience working with technologies/frameworks like CoffeeScript, Grunt, and Loopback.io
Motivated, assertive, responsible, and creative, an excellent team player
What’s in it for you?
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q & A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.