Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||503|
|Минимальный заработок:||10 000 руб.|
|Средний заработок:||17 500 руб.|
|Максимальный заработок:||25 000 руб.|
|Статистика от 15.04.2018|
Описание вакансии12 июля 2018
DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services have complex business processes, they want to beat the competition with the help of technology, and usually they turn to us. We, in turn, help them come up with technologies, build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.
It is also should be noted that we hire people not for a project but for a team. Projects change, but the DataArt network of companies with its infrastructure, support, and tools of professional development stays.
DataArt has a flat structure, which means we don’t have superiors and subordinates. The engineers directly communicate with the customers’ representatives and are free to choose the tools for the job (as long as not constrained by other factors). We have free internal language and technological courses, hold international conferences, participate in other party conferences, provide employees with insurance, and take care of them in all kinds of ways.
DataArt’s network consists of 20 sales and development centers (US, UK, Argentina, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia). Our specialists can work in any of the centers after discussing it with the project team (and if they desire to, of course).
Требования к кандидату
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working with web technologies;
• Experience working with Angular;
• Basic understanding of UI/UX design;
• Basic understanding of single-page applications development;
• Experience working with Webpack and NPM;
• Knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS;
• Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD);
• The ability to work with version control systems;
• The ability to work with CI systems;
• The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems;
• Team working skills;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with Docker/K8S;
• Experience working with WebSockets;
• Experience working with Sencha Touch/ExtJS, jQueryMobile, etc.;
• Experience working other frameworks: React.js, Vue.js;
• Experience working with MobX;
• Experience working with Stylus/SASS/LESS, PhoneGap, and touch devices;
• Experience working with CoffeeScript, HAML, Jade;
• Experience working with CSS frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, and others.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.