|Всего вакансий в городе:||864|
|Статистика от 06.07.2020|
Описание вакансии25 мая 2020
Требования к кандидату
Our client is a New York City-based FinTech company that is building a software platform for the investment banking industry and a line of products to serve the needs of financial companies.
The BigData specialist will work on building a system for creating complex queries into a structured data warehouse system for the operations of quantum traders.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 25-people working from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the USA on DataArt's side. The in-house engineering team has up to 5 people including management. The whole DataArt team consists of several streams dedicated to different projects. Each project team is under the leadership of a technical lead.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt's companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
• Strong knowledge of Big Data general concepts
• Proficient with Java, Scala or Python
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Map-Reduce, Yarn, Hive)
• Experience with AWS
• Strong knowledge of NoSQL DB (any popular)
• Strong knowledge of Spark (Core, SQL, Streaming)
• Solid understanding of Kafka
• Spoken English
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of Hortonworks Data Platform (or Cloudera)
• Experience with Public Clouds (Azure, Google, etc.)
• DevOps skills
• Experience troubleshooting production systems
• Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
• The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
• More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
• Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
• Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Возможно Вас заинтересуют другие вакансии в Харькове