|Всего вакансий в городе:||791|
|Статистика от 11.11.2019|
Описание вакансии9 ноября 2019
Требования к кандидату
The client develops NetSuite and Oracle Cloud- based applications for midsize businesses. The company has been on the market for several decades, during which they've been creating software for managing the resources of industrial enterprises, retailers, and distributors.
We're gathering two teams of QA Automation engineers to work with the applications of this company. Their services are already working and they are partially covered by autotests. We have to become acquainted with the situation and determine the strategy and approaches to working with these services. The teams will collaborate with the client's developers, i.e. a half dozen engineers who are based in the USA. Work is based on SCRUM with a 2 week release cycle. Before starting work, you'll will need to go on a trip to the client's office to become acquainted with the project partners.
In the testing of another application C# and PuppeteerSharp are used.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in automation/development with C#.
• Knowledge of the processes and types of application testing, as well as their automation.
• Experience with the PuppeteerSharp library or other similar automation tools.
• Experience in compiling test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.).
• Experience with .NET and NUnit frameworks.
• Experience with REST and SOAP services.
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge and experience of work and integration with CI (TeamCity, Jenkins).
• Experience in SCRUM teams.
• Knowledge and experience with Amazon services (EC2 instances, AWS console).
• Ability to work evenings (until 20:00).
• Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Возможно Вас заинтересуют другие вакансии в Харькове