Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||728|
|Статистика от 19.08.2019|
Описание вакансии25 апреля 2019
Our client, headquartered in California, is a leading player in the market for UCaaS services and cloud solutions. The client’s key product allows to build an end-to-end communication system (telephony, video conferences, chat rooms, file sharing, and management).
The project’s goal is to develop new features for integrating the product with different CRM systems. The plan is to integrate them through an API that the client is currently developing.
Integrating the solution with the API will require continuous interaction between DataArt specialists and the client’s technical team. The team makes all technical decisions and approves them with the client. The limitations of each CRM will be analyzed from the continuous integration and automated testing standpoint.
Требования к кандидату
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working with web technologies
• Experience with CRM systems (Zoho, Zendesk, SugarCRM, NetSuite)
• Knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS
• Understanding of REST API
• Experience with build tools (Webpack) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp)
• Ability to work with version control systems
• Familiarity with CI systems
• Expertise with JIRA, Confluence or similar systems
• Good spoken English
• Deep understanding and experience with WebSockets protocol
• Experience with various CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation) and approaches (pre/post-processing, CSS modules, Radium etc.)
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.