Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||822|
|Минимальный заработок:||25 000 руб.|
|Средний заработок:||25 000 руб.|
|Максимальный заработок:||25 000 руб.|
|Статистика от 27.01.2020|
Описание вакансии18 октября 2017
Our client is developing a product aimed at accelerating full-text search. At the core of the service is the FPGA architecture (Field Programmable Gate Array). The product is integrated with internal search tools, as well as with third party ones (e.g. Elasticsearch).
DataArt’s specialists are currently working on new service integrations and conducting research to expand the scope of its usage. The person willing to take the position of a Golang developer in this project will work with a large ecosystem of services, including the most advanced technologies.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Требования к кандидату
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of experience developing with Go;
• Knowledge of and 1+ year of experience working with Python;
• Skills working with MySQL and NoSQL;
• Excellent knowledge of the features of microservice architecture;
• Excellent understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with Node.js;
• Experience working with Git.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.