|Всего вакансий в городе:||494|
|Минимальный заработок:||10 000 руб.|
|Средний заработок:||17 500 руб.|
|Максимальный заработок:||25 000 руб.|
|Статистика от 18.03.2018|
Описание вакансии12 января 2018
Our client develops software for managing the data of research laboratories. We are looking for a Ruby engineer who will join the development team for a service implemented as a web application. This system allows laboratories to create, structure, and manage data. Its modular architecture makes it possible to create a centralized repository and expand the system as needed. The service uses the fast-track methodology, which allows quickly compiling the information system from the ready-made modules.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Требования к кандидату
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of experience developing web applications;
• Professional knowledge of and practical skills working with Ruby on Rails;
• Knowledge of and experience with the Sencha ExtJS framework;
• Experience working with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with React.js, Angular.js;
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL;
• Experience designing and using the REST API;
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Возможно Вас заинтересуют другие вакансии в Харькове