|Всего вакансий в городе:||803|
|Статистика от 02.12.2019|
Описание вакансии15 ноября 2019
Требования к кандидату
Our client is one of the biggest online supermarkets worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around ?1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform.
Required Skills and Experience
• Higher education in engineering, computer science, or other related technical fields
• 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL
• Experience in Linux administration (CentOS or RHEL would be a plus)
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL operators
• Experience in physical and logical database design
• Ability to create stored procedures, packages, and triggers in PL/pgSQL
• Skills in query optimization
• Understanding the model of relational data and normal forms
• Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL database architecture
• Ability to communicate with specialists from various fields
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
• Good spoken English
• Knowledge of Bash, Python, Jenkins, Nexus
• Experience in creating/maintaining data warehouses
• Experience in capacity planning and forecasting based on performance estimates and metrics
• Experience in open source projects
• Experience and relevant understanding of the continuous operation of systems (24/7)
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.