Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
|Всего вакансий в городе:||962|
|Минимальный заработок:||20 000 руб.|
|Средний заработок:||31 250 руб.|
|Максимальный заработок:||50 000 руб.|
|Статистика от 27.03.2017|
Описание вакансии8 июня 2015
We're looking for people who do great work and look for people with big ideas. No matter what your “job” is, you’re welcome to suggest better ways of doing anything.
Customer enables legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. They provide information, software, and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools, and the guidance of subject-matter experts.
In addition, they create value by combining information, deep expertise, and technology to provide customers with solutions that improve their quality and effectiveness. Professionals turn to us when they need actionable information to better serve their clients.
The project included the following assets:
Currently flagship asset is Owl
What is Owl?
•a Hosted solution featuring a centralized cloud infrastructure for unlimited number of products
•Based on Sencha Touch and ExtJS libraries, but not coupled to them
•Hosted in the Windows Azure cloud
•A web application
•A set of components with their configuration
What are some benefits of the Owl platform?
•Publishing of new products and components to code repository without any infrastructure changes
•Decoupled code development and product creation process
•Component reuse in multiple products
•Simultaneous development of different components and products by independent teams
•Components versioning and dependency resolving
•Native packaging for distribution in mobile Marketplaces
· Desire and ability to solve technical problems, both independently and in a team.
· Desire to be a web developer or developer of cross-platform applications, architects and manager.
· Programming skills, improve skills, learn new technology.
· To understand the browser architecture, how to work DOM, HTTP and backend.
· Experience in the use and understanding of OOP, asynchronous programming.
· Good communications skills with customer and your teams. Also to argue own point of view.
· Spoken English.
Nice to have:
· Experience to work with Node.JS, Phone Gap, Cordova
· To understand the difference between the various mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Win Phone)
· Guideline using experience, to have experience in creating useful interfaces.
· Mobile applications developing experience on any of the platforms
· Official and timely pay.
· Social perks.
· Sick pay, vacations, overtime.
· Flexible work schedule.
· Friendly environment.
· Medical insurance.