|Всего вакансий в городе:||2307|
|Минимальный заработок:||60 руб.|
|Средний заработок:||76 648 руб.|
|Максимальный заработок:||999 999 руб.|
|Статистика от 24.10.2016|
Описание вакансии16 сентября 2016
A leading USA provider of Gaming and Lottery services is looking for Node.js Developer to work remotely for them from Russia (preferably from our St. Petersburg office).
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and User facing app and desktops. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis, MySQL and/or Cassandra
Skills And Qualifications
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as StrongLoop
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Style or Less
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments using SSO
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good English is required: (в пределах возможности успешно пройти интервью с англоязычным интервьюером).
Compensation: $3000 - $4500 per month depending on skill set and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have a skill set close to the description please provide your detailed English resume