Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
Описание вакансии31 января 2016
AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM and PLM applications. We now help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
*Unique and innovative solution for businesses and consumers in the cannabis industry which is presented by plug & play laboratory and system for payments processing, orders tracking, big data reporting and API for integration with other internal systems.
* Expertise in ASP.NET programming
* Overall understanding of web architecture
* Knowledge of SQL, experience working with MSSQL
* Experience in scripting back-end languages (Python or PHP) is a plus
* Cross Browser Development and Testing Experience
* At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
* MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of software development experience
* EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline
* Work on the full product lifecycle, from planning to deployment
* Design, development and support of .NET-based web application
* Conduct unit tests
* Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
* Communicate with the IT Management to provide updates on workloads and timescales
* Work towards and achieve all given deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* Competitive salary
* Professional and friendly team
* Convenient office location
* Comfortable workplace
* Flexible work schedule
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
* English courses and Speaking Club
* Medical insurance
* Possibility of business travel abroad