Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
Описание вакансии2 апреля 2015
We are an ambitious IT startup inside an already successful analytics business, developing our own solution for major companies involved in international trade.
We dream and think big. We love to toy with Big Data visualization solutions. And we thrive on processing massive arrays of statistical data.
With over 12 years' experience in oil and chemicals, we can really see what sort of innovative technology those markets are currently in need of. And we’re set to build a product which will transform and revolutionize not only those markets, but the way global trade is carried out.
We brainstorm, we argue and we code. A LOT. We work hard because we enjoy what we’re doing. Unlike many outsource companies, we build our own product. Unlike most companies doing boring stuff, we aim to make a difference, solving complex problems as we envision the time for a new future to come.
We’re currently looking for web developers:
* 1 year + experience in Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and Salesforce APIs
* Understanding of each development stage when designing a
* Salesforce application: engineering, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, etc.
* Proficiency in HTML/CSS3, SVG, XHTML, HTML5
* Experience in teamwork and version control tools, such as Git
* Technical English at the level of reading through StackOverflow with ease
Our project relies on:
* PHP (Phalcon, RESTful JSON API)
The following skills would be a plus:
* Application of Socket.IO, node.js
* Experience in Memcached, Amazon Web Services
* Experience in the LAMP dev environment
* Strong knowledge of Apache, MySQL
We are looking for bright-minded IT professionals who don’t simply code what they’re asked to, but who are willing to question the reasonability of each task they get.
In return we offer:
* Competitive salary (decided upon after the interview with the candidate)
* A team of brilliant professionals
* Flexible work schedule
* Opportunities to grow professionally
* Paid trainings and conferences
* Internships in London with our partner-company
* Paid vacations / sick leaves
* Comfortable office on a top floor, overlooking the city center