Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
Описание вакансии19 июля 2016
=== Description ===
Dutchstar offers you challenging work in a friendly team. We are continuously developing the next version(s) of our reservation system. Our reservation system does not only store bookings, but all kinds of objects such as contacts, appointments, properties, rooms, photos, invoices, payments, and many more. It can auto-sync prices & availability with other websites such as Booking.com. We aim to build a universal user interface to navigate all types of objects in the most visually appealing user interface, something that has not been done before by any competitor. We also develop our own booking websites for accommodation per night, housing per month, taxi rides, and cleanings. You will work together with 5+ other software developers under the lead of our founder, who is a senior software project manager. In the first month a Dutch senior software developer will personally introduce our existing code & systems to you and support you so you can quickly get up to speed. We give you the opportunity to learn and to develop yourself.
* You write out details for new features after discussing with our founder, the software project manager, and other senior developers.
* You write your own (well-organized) code for these new features.
* Sometimes you have to fix, improve and/or expand existing systems.
Skills & Experience:
* 1+ year hobby or work experience with PHP
* Good understanding of CSS
* Good understanding of SQL
* Good understanding of Object-oriented programming
* Fluent English
* Talent for mathematics
* Passion for programming
* Full-time, 5 days per week
* Start as soon as possible (max 5 September).
* Students & internships allowed, as long as you can always work the exact hours of a shift
* JQuery skills
* Asterisk server experience (or otherwise VOIP/SIP telephony in general)
* Ubuntu experience, especially web server installations
* Amazon EC2 experience
* SEO knowledge
* EAV object database experience