Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
Описание вакансии11 сентября 2015
On behalf of Releaze Ciklum is looking for Front End/Node.JS Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
As a developer at Releaze, you will be part of a small team of dedicated specialists, who takes responsibility for product quality, keeping deadlines and deliver at the agreed development cost. You will also work close with the Copenhagen design team in different stages of any project. At Releaze all areas of expertise come together to ensure high-end concepts, great usability and high performance in our products.
Releaze is a global mobile solutions company, specialized within sports, betting and retail solutions with customers in Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France Ireland and in the UK, with a strong position on the Danish home market and major potential in the rest of Europe.
The company has been developing more than 250 App's since 2007 and have strong knowledge base within our core areas. We are now up-manning the organisation with 2 iOS and 2 Android developers in order to expand our Best-in-Class products, which can be sold to customers across Europe.
- We are looking for a front-end + node.js developer to build great apps using cutting edge technologies.
- Your primary focus will be development components reusable both client- and server- side (isomorphic web, react.js). Participating in building architecture, deployment flows and monitoring mechanisms.
- Ability to write production ready code;
- Good understanding Git;
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors // Less, Sass;
- Experience building modular apps using requirejs;
- Experience building SPA with MV* framework or any other hipster frameworks;
- Experience with react.js is a BIG PLUS;
- Knowledge of Node.js (possible be a beginner) and frameworks available for it;
- Experience of advanced integration with oauth, FB, TW is a big plus;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Experience with MongoDB is a BIG PLUS;
- Experience with AWS (Opsworks, EC2, ELB etc) is a BIG PLUS;
- Your personal profile can be described as very dedicated, responsible and loyal. You can manage doing different types of tasks if they are necessary to ensure satisfied customers and top product quality. In short you must feel as responsible for the company success as everyone else in the team.
What’s in it for you?
We can offer you a working environment where you will learn and specialize within the key areas, but also work with a broad array of different customer solutions and products. This will prepare you for your future career, hopefully within the company. You will report directly to the PM director in Denmark with a dotted line to the team lead in Kiev.
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q&A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!If you are interested – please send your CV.