Данная вакансия устарела и скорее всего уже не актуальна. Вы наверное попали к нам с поисковой системы, если Вас интересуют вакансии для веб-разработчиков, то Вы можете воспользоваться поиском по нашему сайту.
Описание вакансии8 апреля 2016
We urgently need 2 experienced AngularJS developers (Mid+/Senior) to reinforce our team on the ongoing projects for our blue-chip European customer from the retail branch.
For those who are interested, there is also an opportunity for relocation to Poland (the company assists in all needed documentation and relocation process).
K&C provides consulting and direct services in complex IT-Projects for major European clients like Commerzbank, Nestle, Bosch, Raiffeisen, METRO, Axel Springer, Lufthansa and others, using the best practices in Business Analysis, Project Management, IT-Architecture and Quality Management. K&C has offices in Munich (headquarter), Kiev, Krakow, Prague and Sophia with overall 90 employees all over the world.
We’ve been implementing from scratch complex web portals used on desktop and mobile devices for this customer based on the newest MVC frameworks. Now we are staffing another new project for the same customer. The front-end will use responsive design, with desktop and tablet as primary targeted form-factors, whereas a subset of functionality will be available for smartphone web-browsers as well. The UI will conform to Client’s style guide and will use some custom front-end infrastructure developed by the Client.
Requirements for the candidate:
Will be an additional advantage:
The company offers:
· Competitive compensation & Social benefits system
· Place of work: Kiev or Krakow office (optional)
· Opportunities to travel and work on-site with big European clients
· Flexible working schedule
· Shuttle bus transportation from metro to the office and back (in Kiev)
· English classes and speaking club
Why choosing K&C?
· We are an international company with offices in 5 countries and development teams in Kiev and Krakow
· We are a professional and friendly team that is eager to expand and develop
· We organise an enjoyable working environment and provide a vast range of opportunities for career growth
We are waiting for your CV :)